my blah blah blog~~!!!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

i don't look chinese???

There have been one too many people telling me that i don't look chinese to them, i don't find it insulting because from the way i see chinese youths nowaday (which more keen to being LA LA boys aka Ah Bengs), i'm kinda glad that i don't resembles abit like them.. All that being said, i still don't get it why that majorities of new friends that i have known of thinks of me as non-chinese.. "You look like kadazan" "Are you Dusun?" are the words that i have heard of countless of times. Maybe the fact that i speak lousy chinese n i don't read chinese made them think that.. =__=

I've spent my fair share of time staring at the mirror trying to figure out what makes me doesn't look like chinese ( and prepping myself, trying to look handsome. In which i always fail at doing T__T.. ) but i still find myself looking as chinese as a chinese can be. Still unsatisfied with all those answers (if there are any.. what am i talking about??). I search for a website that can analyze faces.. Thus i found this website http://www.faceanalyzer.com/ (well i didn't find them by searching actually.. i read someone's blog and she put a link there. hehehe ) anywho~~~

i registered at the site n uploaded my pic for the site to analyze, with my heart pounding, my palm sweating ( not because i'm nervous or anything, its just that i was suppose to work at that time so i was afraid that my boss will find out about this.. hehehe ) .. after a minute or so.. the result finally came in...

http://www.faceanalyzer.com/member.aspx?id=45136

I only have 36 % in me that is chinese.. :( to make it even worse, i match one of the star that i hated all my life, Leon Lai.. suck donkey's ass!!

6 Comments:

  • U dun fool me a bit,chinese bouyh!

    By Blogger Sandra Khoo, at 12:36 PM  

  • oh my ... of course i can't fool such an 'intelligent' woman...ahaks!!! XD

    By Blogger hteekay, at 1:37 PM  

  • U R SO MALAY....!!!!! HAHAHAHHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

    By Anonymous mucho babay, at 1:15 PM  

  • u see sandy? it seems that u r the only one who has brain here... muahahahah~~

    By Blogger hteekay, at 9:29 AM  

  • Dude~~~u're kadazan chinese man~~!!!
    the first time i see u, ur a sino~~
    nah, comment de~~~

    By Anonymous nyon, at 10:01 PM  

  • dude... i'm pure chinese!!! although i can't read n write chinese... TT__TT

    By Blogger hteekay, at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home