my blah blah blog~~!!!

Friday, September 30, 2005

Eric.. is weird~~~~~

This happened during the dinner buffet we had last Saturday at IOI Resorts....

Eric : Hey Ho, you know the last time I had a weird dream....

Me : Yeah? What is it about??


Eric : Well its about us actually.. we were 'doing' it and then suddenly someone came and shoot the shit out of us!


Me : .................. What the fuck???!!! You sick gay bastard! What the hell...


Eric : Hahahahahahahahaha..

Holy shit... that guy freak me out sometimes.. me, the guy who usually freak people out..
Eric in all his gayness freakiness... Look at that sick face!.. Ewwwww~~


Holy shit! I'm keeping 20 feet radius from that freak... the horror~~~~

Note : Eric is not gay! he is just weird.... O_O. Oh by the way girls, he's single (and me too!!) so if you're into weird funny guy ( that describe me too!! ). Contact me by E -mail and I'll arrange a date between you and Eric ( or maybe me if you want! =] ). Guys need not apply.. >_<

4 Comments:

  • Oh good,so you didn't hear me talking about mine right? Good good,keep it that way.

    By Blogger Sandra Khoo, at 3:07 AM  

  • Well I don't really care anyway.. >_<
    But I do remember, it's just not interesting enough.. something about wedding and a faceless groom.. heh!

    By Blogger hteekay, at 9:02 AM  

  • Hey, as it turns out, I'm leaning heavily towards studynig in KL. And I need to work fast anyhow. If I want to study there, I have to hand in my application sometime next month. Wish me luck! And I think you guys have themost concentration of weird people in a group EVER. In mine, I think I'm basically the only one. hehe But good on you. Never a bored moment with nutsos, eh? =D

    By Blogger Haizum, at 12:02 PM  

  • hahah.. cool! good luck on that Acom!!

    yeah.. its never a dull moment with nutsos.. its never a dull moment if you're a nutso too! >_<

    By Blogger hteekay, at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home