my blah blah blog~~!!!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Kenny - Beng-ify!!

I went to cut my hair on last Tuesday and thought of having different hairstyle for a change.. So I went in, took my seat and say the line that are not suppose to be said by anyone who went to cut their hair but they said it anyway because they want a change but couldn't think of any hairstyle that suits them...

"Cut however you like..."

after half an hour of snippings and scrappings... my hair turn into this.......

WWooaahhhh!! I looked Ah Beng liao!!! The Ah Lian hair stylish later suggested that i dye my hair gold (what's with ah bengs and ah lians with their golden dye anyway??). Hell no I ain't gonna do that!! >_<

Next thing you know, I'll be selling DVDs on chee cheong gai there...

But come to think of it.. I kinda like the hair... well.. its easy to manage and doesn't look all that bad.

But I noticed that I really have a sinister smile... damn I looked scary when I smile..

No wonder a kid ran away crying for her mummy when I smilled at her.. sigh~~

4 Comments:

  • Whoa~! Major change!!! Looks good though~ Suits you. And yes, you do look scary when you smile. *laughs* Oh man!!! Bibing got cut his hair or not? Woohoooo~~ Prolly by the time I get there, you'll look different lagi. But, props to you Ho! Brave move!

    By Blogger Haizum, at 11:57 AM  

  • -___-lll gee..thanks for being so frank about this...

    Well you know your nutsy brother.. he is still him.. having the same habit and hairstyle.

    By Blogger hteekay, at 12:59 PM  

  • Hate to break the news to ya pal,but you've always been ah beng! XD Mawhahahahaha.....stop freaking me out with your contacts man!

    By Blogger Sandra Khoo, at 3:06 AM  

  • like I always look into your eyes with that contact.. cis~ perasantutnya orang ni!! XD

    By Blogger hteekay, at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home