my blah blah blog~~!!!

Friday, September 16, 2005

Little girl lost

Done this during lunch time. I don't know what motivates me to draw a little girl lost in city with noone who cares about her at all. Just passing by the poor girl and busy minding their own business. Does it represent me? Being in a place that I never grew up in. Filled with strangers that will never notice my cry for help. ( Not that I want to be a girl. >_<. Its only a metaphore. )



My colleague saw me draw this and she ask me why am I drawing such a sad scene? I said why not?

I'm such a deranged guy sometimes...

6 Comments:

  • The little girl is cute n all as a cartoon,but when u do real life grown ups,thats where the problem is. Need a lot of work on your anatomy,bub!:P See u at the drawing sessions.

    By Blogger Sandra Khoo, at 2:12 PM  

  • -___-

    By Blogger hteekay, at 2:14 PM  

  • She's crying cause you never bother to brush up on your art ;_;

    By Blogger Hadibi, at 2:30 PM  

  • Can't anyone not comment about the lousy drawing and focus on the metaphore pls??
    -__-

    By Blogger hteekay, at 2:42 PM  

  • NO!!! Hahahahaha!!!

    By Blogger Sandra Khoo, at 1:57 PM  

  • I always draw depressing drawings for no reason. Its probably to distract me from cutting but when people ask me why i draw it i always say why not? I mean like i cant draw sad people now? Whats the problem? Not all people in this world are happy. Anyways, do you draw without thinking. Do you think about what you are going to draw or do you just draw without thinking about it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home