my blah blah blog~~!!!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Look alike?? O_O

I wanted to blog about the buffet that I had with my friends last Saturday but decided to ditch the idea because I got lazy and frankly it will be too long for me to blog about it here..

But it was a very enjoyable night that I had with friends and I hope we can goof off in a classy place again some time soon.. >_< We took alot of (crappy ) pictures from it. ( have to use handphone's camera since Hussien didn't bring his digital camera along ) .And below are some of the pics... I would post some more of them some time later..


Hussien got a hold on Sandra's scarf and was goffing around with it.. Now that I look at it, he does looked like the Batman that I saw last time

The resemblance is uncanny, don't you think?

Here's another one that have resemblance in two of the pictures that I took...

The frog prince was finally given a kiss from a pricess and he have turned from a pissing frog prince to a human pissing prince. And they live happily ever after... (All fairy tales should have that line for ending)



The final one...

This is Xia Xue, a famous blogger in Singapore.. If I were to stand beside her, people might think that we are siblings. You don't believe me? Well look below and you be the judge..



I rest my case...

This is just for fun. I don't mean to ridicule Xia Xue. (well maybe a little.. hope she can take the joke! >_<).

3 Comments:

  • i like lol funny!

    By Blogger Hadibi, at 4:57 PM  

  • HAhAhHahAhAH! Oh man. Uncanny! Especially the frog. Did he realise the water spout was just the right height? Or did you guys plan. Planned, more like, knowing you two. But good on you Ho! I'd say you're a 10, far more beautiful than that lady. Cheerio~

    By Blogger Haizum, at 10:17 AM  

  • Ahahahahha.. I am body beautiful~~~
    and yeah we planned for it.. XD

    By Blogger hteekay, at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home