my blah blah blog~~!!!

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Taking driving class

I took my driving class last month.. Planning to get a driving license and be a full fledge road hazzard by this year ^_^
"Wah lan eh, u how old oledi?? only this time taking driving license ah? so loser la.." I know la its kinda late for someone my age to be taking driving class now but what to do,
i didn't come from rich families like u do , lucky bastards! Anyway.. i called mr yew from a driving institute to register at his school (wat else? u think he's a bapak ayam meh?)
He said that he will call me beforehand when there's a place in the class by in which he assured me that it won't be on the week that i called him (liar!)
On sunday morning, while i was sleeping. Mr. Yew called me on 8.00 am saying that he's waiting at the front gate. (What the fuck??!!) So i told him that i'll be ready in 5 minutes (which i was lying coz it took me 20 minutes to get ready)
And off we go!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The temple of the holy driving lessons.
(Note that woman is scratching her tush.WTF)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This place reminds me of nursery schools.. why the hell they draw such murals? are they thinking of us as a bunch of retards? which in many cases are true



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lining up to registered to the class. there are quite alot of potential road hazzard there! including me of course! >_<


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Got me two books on driving information.. one is a driving theory exam samples.. all which are very kiddish books.. (further enforcing the fact that they are treating us like a bunch of retards)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The class that i'm in..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The 1st poster i saw mounted on the classroom wall.. OOOooo rauchy! what a message! it tells you that when you get a driving license, its not only a license for driving. But its a pass for you to a better sex life!! well its just my thought anyway..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You may see a couple of malays in the class but when the lecturer said that he will be teaching in english because of the amount of foreigners taking the class, there were only two locals left in the class.. me n the other guy..


Well the class lasted for 5 hours with the lecturer spending 1/3 of the time talking about his life.. yawn... cutting the story short, i went home after the class ends and continue on my wonderful sleeps..ZZZZZZzzzz

13 Comments:

  • went ahead and checked out your blog and i must say...I liked it...lol.. care to do me the favour and check out my lilk ole site about dui conviction lawyer .. lemme know what you think. Amanda

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 PM  

  • rofl~ WTF... hah u should learn driving in Singapore kenny~ ROFL~~

    its hella difficult to get driving licence in singapore.. cos the TPs are sooooooo cranky~ Duhhh~~ imma gonna go get mine too soon.. but my learning licence expired,... got to renew it b4 i can go take my lessons~ TT___TT

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 PM  

  • Oy! Stop disturbing me to leave comments in your journal...I'll do it at my own leisure.

    AaahhHAhhhhh! XD

    And please reduce the swearing in your typing too, it makes uncomfortable for reading.*bleh*

    By Blogger Sandra Khoo, at 4:44 PM  

  • Your blog is great If you a health issue, I'm sure you'd be interested in homeopathic Stop the issue with homeopathic

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:44 PM  

  • To hoard or not to hoard
    Editor's Note: Here is a taste of our All You Can Eat blog. If you're hungry for more, visit http://extras.insidebayarea.com/blogs/allyoucaneat. So my daughter comes to the office begging for my car keys, looks ...
    Looking for a unique gift? Stop by to check out our great selection of collectible art prints. For a gift that will remembered long after you give it (and increase in value), give collectible art prints and take advantage of our fr.ee member rewards program.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:54 PM  

  • ROFL~ Kenny genna screwed for bugging people to leave comments!! rofl~ well done~~

    imma try to screw him the next time he does tat!! ROFL~



    ~~~~~*Josie*Josephine*Inuyasha*~~~~~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:00 PM  

  • -___-

    By Blogger hteekay, at 5:07 PM  

  • Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. If you've time, please check my site Wedding Photographers Northampton UK It's all local Wedding Photographers Northampton UK

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:07 PM  

  • Glad I stumbled onto your blog. It's great. Particularly like the way you handle the practical stuff, yet also look behind the obvious zodiac .

    If your readers have a zodiac issue, they may also be interested in some of the stuff at zodiac . It's probably not in the same class, but does also provide some interesting views on zodiac .

    Keep up the good work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:48 PM  

  • Over 800 Iraqis killed in stampedeBAGHDAD
    More than 800 Iraqi Shias died in a stampede over a Baghdad bridge provoked by rumours of a suicide bomber on Wednesday, and an official said the death toll was expected to reach 1,000. The swarming crowds had ...
    Hi, I took a trip to your blog and I found it very interesting! I invite you to go see my gennifer flowers related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:52 PM  

  • I liked the the picture with the Bettle's going at it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09 AM  

  • An excellent access of information with a straight and functional content. Thanks for sharing this practical learning. keep posting.
    driving class Manhattan

    By Anonymous allyson dwanes, at 12:02 AM  

  • I commend the way you emphasize your key points here in your blog together with those pictures you posted here. I hope you will also be posting suggestions and tips more about driving. thanks for sharing.
    driving classes Manhattan

    By Anonymous roj bornes, at 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home