my blah blah blog~~!!!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Analic's killing himself??!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Analic : Sob sob... life has no meaning. No one care about me, my night life is bar to none, I always get laughed at coz I'm stupid, I got asshole that doesn't do anything...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Analic : Maybe it's better if I jump off this computer-moniter-like cliff and end my life here and now... SOB SOB

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Appie : La la la la~~.. aahhh.. another beautifulz dayz~~~ Eh? Izzin't dat Mr. Analik?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Appie : Ello Mr. Analik... watcha doin' up there shhooo high??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Analic : I wanna kill meself off right here and now... coz no one loves me and laughs at me for being stupid.. Sniff!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Appie : AAaaawww~~~ Donz fink liddat Mr. Analik.. me wuv youz~~~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Analic : really? You love me? you don't think me as stupid?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Appie : Of cuz me don fink u ah stoopid Mr. Analik.. come down here n wez talk whut ur problemo izz..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Analic : wokay... I come down now...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Appie : NNooooozzz Mr. Analik!! Thatz not whure u come down!!~~~

Analic : AAAhhhhhhh~~~~~!!!
.

.


.


.


.


*WHam~!*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Analic : .......... OOOowww.......
Appie : ...... me take back whut me sayz aboout U bein' stoopid now.....
Analic : ....... = [

6 Comments:

  • It is very lovely.

    By Blogger sakura56, at 4:24 PM  

  • Thanks for coming to my blog.
    I like your lovely Blog.
    Do you like Japan?
    I love Japan.
    I want to study English.
    Because English is unskilled, I'm sorry.

    By Blogger sakura56, at 10:02 PM  

  • Well I can say that your English is not that bad. It's on par with mine actually.. some gramatical errors here and there like mine.. hehehhee
    Maybe your English is actually better than mine too! O_O

    By Blogger hteekay, at 10:14 AM  

  • *LAUGHS* Oh man you're really having fun with your new pets aren't you? You must be blody bored at work, sampai boleh buat series sudah with Analic and Appie. hehehe More More!

    I'm still bitter tho about the cat having been sold out. =/

    By Blogger Haizum, at 11:43 AM  

  • Thank you. Thank you.(*^^*)
    You are very gentle.
    English is studied, and your Blog is visited.

    By Blogger sakura56, at 5:53 PM  

  • So cute... very funny & nice little pet story!!!

    By Blogger clouze carniva, at 6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home