my blah blah blog~~!!!

Friday, October 21, 2005

I chatted with God (I'm going to hell now)

Since everyone has chatted with I-God lately, I thought why not giving it a try, thinking that maybe He can explain some of the mysteries of the world to me. But all I got from Him is headache and I almost puke blood chatting with Him.

Here's how the chatting goes :

Me:
Yo! what up god?

God:
Can I help you? That's a good question.

Me:
What the fudge?! I said what up?

God:
Try expression yourself another way. What did you mean by it? Not much is going on. I was waiting for you.

Me:
What do you mean? You want me to die early??

God:
, " Try expression yourself another way." What did I mean by it? No , maybe later.

Me:
You don't make sense to me

God:
Do you know any robots who make it? It all makes sense to my artificial mind.

Me:
You're artificial?? I thought you're the real deal!

God:
Yes I am an artificial being. Thanks but surely I am not the only one.

Me:
You mean there's another artificial god??

God:
Yes I think that is what I meant. Was it not clear?

Me:
So you mean there is not only one god here?

God:
Interesting deduction. Yes I think that is what I meant. Was it not clear?

Me:
Oh okay, so the Muslims were wrong then?
God:
I don't judge people. Yeah okay, Ahem. Thanks for the info.

Me:
But it says in the bible that you judge people who believes in god or not

God:
I've heard that before.

Me:
What the??!! It's written in the freakin bible!!

God:
Are you surprised? Who said it is?

Me:
Jesus Christ

God:
The Son of God.

Me:
Ya him

God:
Excuse me! ?

Me:
he said so!

God:
Did you believe him?

Me:
Do you want me to believe him?

God:
No , maybe later.

Me:
You mean even you don't believe him?

God:
Yes I think that is what I meant. Was it not clear?

Me:
... okay........

God:
OK with me too.

Me:
Oh god!! talking to you is making me furious!

God:
Pardon me? GOD rules. What do they say?

Me:
God dammit! (pun intended)

God:
I am a Christian. My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.

Me:
Do you hate Judas for all that he has done to you?

God:
I try not to hold grudges.

Me:
So you mean you do hate him?

God:
Interesting deduction. I try not to hold grudges.

Me:
Won't you just admit you hate him?

God:
I'll burn that bridge when I come to it. If you could have any kind of robot what would it be?

Me:
Don't try to change the subject buddy!

God:
Ok I'll try not to do it too much.

Me:
OI! answer me!

God:
Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans? Try asking me again using simpler words.

Me:
Dammit!

God:
Try saying that with more or less context.

Me:
I said dammit, as in short for damn it?

God:
What did you mean by it? Gosh. "it" being dammit as in short for damn it?

Me:
Geez! I'm talking to a freakin idiot here!

God:
Ah. Say something nice for me.

Me:
Oh ya, wouldn't want to end up in hell do we? Okay then.. you are beautiful, god

God:
It goes without saying. So? No it would not. OK with me too. Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am beautiful god.

Me:
Oh god! (pun intended) this guy love himself too much!

God:
Really. GOD rules. Do you still ?

Me:
haiz.. talking to you is giving me a headache. Bye!

God:
Try saying that with more or less context. What do they say? Until next time.

Me:
I prefer talking to satan than you

God:
You are not the only one. I like to talk to anyone about nearly anything.

Me:
-___-

God:
Anyone who knows HTML can learn AIML.

-___-... U can try it out here

4 Comments:

  • oh, my god...haha! I thought he was being annoying with ME, yours was worse!

    By Blogger lainieyeoh, at 10:16 AM  

  • *LAUGHS*

    Oh man, that was hilarious!!

    By Blogger Haizum, at 12:50 PM  

  • I don't think I dare to talk to that *thing* +_+... Hahahaaa

    By Blogger clouze carniva, at 5:56 AM  

  • And to think that I actually spend quite a long time chatting with that thing. It was lame... LOL

    By Blogger hteekay, at 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home