my blah blah blog~~!!!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Obviously bored and evil~~

Appie : La la la la la~~ itz za beautiphul day ishin't it? I wuv the day~~ <3


Analic: Yo! Wazzup Appie? wazzup~~~~


Appie : Oh hello Analic! Shhhuucchh a nice day ishin't it?


Analic : Yeah nice day. Yo.. I got something to show you man.


Analic : Yo , check this out man, I got asshole!! woo hoo~~~~


Appie : .....................


Appie : Wow!!! thatz sshooo cuuutttiiee.. azzhole~~~ <3



Analic : yeah, It's so cool~~
Appie : what doez it dooz anywayz?~
Analic : .............. I don't really know..
Appie : .......... Oh okie dookie..
Analic : yeah...
Appie : yeah.....
Analic : .........
Appie : .........

Sorry to ruin those toy's image guys.. I'm just bored and trying to pass the time...

4 Comments:

  • omg im gonna steal those bunniesss rawr!!!

    By Anonymous lina, at 5:06 PM  

  • I want a cat! Meow!

    You got MSN or YM?

    By Blogger Haizum, at 11:33 AM  

  • ROFL freaking funny.

    Nice blog u got here.

    By Blogger Geek Legend, at 8:28 AM  

  • errrrr.... yeah... Yeahhh umph uh huh huh huh uh uh yeahh nice errrr butt err hole

    By Anonymous husen, at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home