my blah blah blog~~!!!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Blogging is great isn't it?

Okay I know I've posted a subject about blogs before . But this is totally different from that. It's my opinion on the matter with a different point of view..
(actually I don't have anything to write about but let's just keep it between us okay? ;] )

Seeing that new blogs keep popping out like mushrooms or like new overrated amateur with so-so talent singers from a reality show on singing competition. we are getting lots and lots more of people wanting to vent their thinking out. Which is good because its about time that these people come out from their cave. Most of the time we will get to read pointless blogs that doesn't worth reading (like mine), but alot of time we will get to read some of mind-stimulating blog from people who wrote it sincerely , who doesn't write it under influence of others.

These are the people who are not afraid to voice their heart out. They are not afraid to talk about sensitive issue that are still "taboo" in the society because no matter how hard the gorvenment, parents, siblings and friends are trying to deny its existence. It is here to stay. It's not something that will be resolved by itself unless people bring it out and talk about it.

Blogging also let people know what kind of person you are. Provided what you post on your blog are true anyway. Postings on everyday lifes lets me know what's going on with friends that I seldom hang out with. Isn't blogging great?

But on the other hand

I find out alot more about my friends through their blog more than in real live because most of the people are not so open with their feelings yet. which is a good thing but isn't it sad that we know more about our friends through digital media than to knowing them directly?

3 Comments:

  • Hey, I'm as open as they come, my man! (This is not meant to be taken in a sexual context, thankyouverymuch)

    By Blogger Haizum, at 9:07 PM  

  • Seriously it never crossed my mind... you..eeewwwww~~~

    By Blogger hteekay, at 9:16 AM  

  • *LAUGHS LIKE HELL*

    By Blogger Haizum, at 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home