my blah blah blog~~!!!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

blogspot is getting crappy

Is it just me or is it blogspot.com is getting crappy by the minute? It's getting harder and harder for me to log in and do a post. Maybe my recent posts are so crappy, blogger trying to stop me from blogging by being down everytime I log in? It's a conspiracy I tell ya. A conspiracy!!

Well, 1st of all Happy Deepavali and Selamat Hari Raya to all who celebrates it. I'm all alone here for the week since both of my housemates went back to hometown to celebrate Hari Raya with their families and the rest of my friends are either went back to their parent's home or have planned something with their loved ones. Leaving me all alone at home and blogging on cyber cafe to past the time. Thus the I will sing a ritual song of mine everytime it's a holiday and I'm all alone

"I feel lonely , lo lo lo lonely... " haiz...

I've cleaned the living room today, well sorta. It's hard to totally clean it since there are bundle and bundle of boxes and furnitures that belonged to one of my housemate's relatives left at our house. There's simply no place to put them away. So they have to end being a sore eye at the living room. Not that it will be eye candy without them in the 1st place. Our house are so dirty, even if a thief broke in, he'll clean our house up because he won't stand the dirtinest. HHHmmm... maybe I should leave the front door open tonight..

Okay, in case one of my housemate read this (which is highly unlikely). I've cleaned up the living room okay! Seriously if I ever hear the excuse "Most of the stuffs there are yours" or "I don't even lepak there as much as you". I won't clean it up ever again! Oh and Selamat Hari Raya, maaf zahir dan batin. Tolong kirim kuih raya dan juga ketupat dan rendang bila balik nanti, kepunan saya tak dapat makan.. ahahaha!

Maybe I'll clean up my room tomorrow, and continue on my comic, been stop drawing for weeks now and quite frankly if I don't start doing it anytime soon, I'm gonna lose interest in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home