my blah blah blog~~!!!

Saturday, November 26, 2005

pimple, the little bugger that just won't go away!!

I think when god made the mould of humans, he accidentally dropped the mould to the ground, making the dirt stick onto the face mould and thus created pimples.

I hate it. It's because I only start getting pimples from the age 15 and almost ten years after that I still getting it.. what gives?? Some people said you'll stop getting it after you pop the cherry but I've done it. So why am I still getting it dammit??!!! Did I missed something there??

I got this bad habit of squezzing those little buggers out when I know that I'm not suppose to. But it's fun!! it's addictive!! It's a thrill doing something that we are not suppose to. Now my face is decorated with acne scars.

-__-

I've started using cleanser this month, doesn't know if it's working because frankly I still don't see any improvements. Maybe I did something wrong here. Maybe I should have sex more.. I don't know...

4 Comments:

  • Use aveda cleansing gel. My little sister used to have that problem and that is the stuff that worked best.

    By Blogger Melissa, at 3:00 AM  

  • thanks for the advice.. =]

    i guess sex is not one of the best solution then? hahahaha

    By Blogger hteekay, at 11:30 AM  

  • hahahah first time i hear that pimples will stop after popping the cherry. some people damn freaking lucky...entire life maybe only get 1 or 2 pimples..i guess it comes down to genetics. for the rest of us who are less blessed, have to stick to proper hygiene lor.. mafan man. last resort - makeup to cover the pimple :P

    By Anonymous entwined, at 2:14 AM  

  • yeah , like my brother and my dad... my sis, mum and I are the ones who have it..

    my brother has not a single zit on his face in his entire life... isn't life unfair sometime??

    By Blogger hteekay, at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home