my blah blah blog~~!!!

Monday, December 12, 2005

Another emo entry ( since I don't have suitable topic to talk about)

Three more weeks and it will be the end of the year! Not that it means anything to me though, I mean there will be few minor changes but I will still living my life, do you know what I mean?

Spending time alone almost everyday does tend to make me a bit of paranoiac. Especially when a bunch people I know went to do some activities behind my back. It got me thinking of what I did to them that made them dissed me like that, or maybe those smartass remark that i've made earlier has finally come back and bit me on the ass. Maybe its because I don't draw more and good like most of them? Maybe they figure that I won't mind that they went on without me? Maybe there is no space on the car anymore so they have to cut me out? (that's not really a good excuse to cut people off) . There are alot of maybe's when you don't ask question directly from the source and instead asking yourself why.

Aahhh... I feel like crap.

5 Comments:

  • so sad right

    By Anonymous smashpOp, at 3:05 PM  

  • more to furious actually.. hahaha

    By Blogger hteekay, at 3:21 PM  

  • -_-"

    By Anonymous smashpOp, at 9:28 AM  

  • awww~ cmon~
    I thought ur bitch would have tell u about it~~~~
    sorry lo~~~~~ see~ I call u for harry pporter~~~ nice le~ XDD

    By Anonymous Ed, at 3:15 AM  

  • you guys suck! LOL
    you see the thing is, HDB , me and fendi doesn't talk all the time at home.

    Ei, stop calling my phone if you want to call HDB la, who do you think I am? his secretary??!!If you say bitch again, I'll slap you! =P

    By Blogger hteekay, at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home