my blah blah blog~~!!!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas card for charity

I bought this few weeks ago and up until now I still don't know who should I give it to.... -___-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


It's not that I need to buy it in the 1st place. It's just I can't resist cute and pretty girl's charm. It's one of my weakness. And it's the weakness that almost always get me into deep shit.

Well I guess I can lie to myself by saying that the reason I bought the card is for charity and all. I mean it was for the little kid's heart condition for christ sake. He need the money for operation dammit! For all we know that you can't even get submitted to a hospital unless you got at least RM5000 in your hand. So being such a nice guy, I can't just sit my ass and doing nothing for him.

But I was contradicting myself for buying that card from that girl. Because before I bought it, I was talking about on how people nowaday like to cheat money out of sympathy with my colleagues. So you can imagine the look they gave me when I forked out Rm10 for that card.

"What?"

"...Just now who told us that we shouldn't trust those asking money for charity one har?"

"But this is different what, she got the picture of the poor kid le, you dare not to help when you know that the kid's life depends on you?"

"Just admit that the reason you bought the card is because the girl is cute."

"hehehehe... at least I'm doing good at the same time.."


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It does worth Rm10 right guys? right??.....

Who wants this card? I really don't know what should I do with it... I mean it's just one card so I can't send it to everyone and ask them to share it. And I don't have that special someone that I want to give it to...

2 Comments:

  • Ha Ha Ha! So how did the first man find out that the breast is suckable?

    By Anonymous louyau-mike, at 11:39 AM  

  • since the day that their mum feed them milk la.. like that also need to ask meh?
    XD

    By Blogger hteekay, at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home