my blah blah blog~~!!!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

christmas eve!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'll be wearing this the whole day and tomorrow too. Why don't we all wear one today?!! woot!!

I bought a present for exchanging gifts with my colleague. Anyone who got my present shall be declared as the most luckiest among all because I always buy teh pwned ass present!! woot. What is it you ask? well I don wanna tell!! but rest assured that it is not something that's disgusting. I was tempted to give that buy alas I manage to resist the devil inside me. Good shall triumph this time of year! mwahahahha!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I almost forgot all about it. So I wrapped the thing early in the morning today.. It was 5.30 am when I woke up suddenly and remembered that I didn't wrap the gift yet. Lucky I printed a tracing paper with "merry christmas!!" written on it yesterday or else I have to wrap it with just plain a4 paper, or newspaper, or just use that 7-11 plastic bag.

Merry christmas everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home