my blah blah blog~~!!!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

crappy weekend

Great, just great... today the rest of the gang went on to watch a movie without me. How does that make me feel? I don't want to be emo but it damn make me feel like an outkast.

Where's the love people? where's the love??

Angry? sure I feel angry. Been spending the rest of the day watching old movies at home while imagining them merrily watching the latest movie that maybe I've been planning to watch it with them.

I don't know what to say anymore, and I don't intend to ask them why they didn't invite me to save them and me from further akward situation.

Will they read this post? Maybe they will because they do know about this blog but I doubt they ever read it anyway.

One of the day to look at the mirror and reflect on oneself to see what he has done wrong...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home