my blah blah blog~~!!!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Movie Night..

Went to watch Harry Potter with the gang last night, (yeah, I know that movie is couple of weeks old. But its new if you haven't watch it yet. Apparantly Ed read my blog and the rest know how I felt when they went off watching Narnia without me (Sob sob). So there's alot of blaming and finger pointing on who's fault for not informing me. They're like a bunch of ministries in parliment, pushing the responsibility toward one another.

Eric got food poisoining last night but he insisted to join us. Looking at him puke beside the drain reminds me the night I drank 12 shots of tequila for the 1st time during the college day. Aahhh.. feeling nostalgic.
He does remind me of the little girl from exorcist.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
well he's not lying down puking like her.... its more like this...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
or this...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
or this..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
... anyway, you get the picture, it was bad...

(picures are from curtesy of http://www.filmwise.com/... okay okay, I just take the pics without their concern! Don't sue me, I got no money >_<)


Luckily he didn't puke in the car. Or else the other five of us would join him. Huss the monkey boy didn't plan to go with us earlier because his relatives told him that they'll visiting him last night but at last stood him up, so he went along in hoping that he will be able to buy a ticket there. Which we all assured that there will alot of seats available since the movie has been aired for a couple of weeks. Boy were we wrong...

By the time we reach there, there were three long lines of people, all wanting to watch movies and Harry Potter's tickets was at the sold out condition, meaning there is still couple of tickets left there. So Huss made a plan B to watch another movie if the tickets sold out. Which we all agree upon since he's the one with the car.. Luckily he manage to get a ticket, right behind us. So it's all good...

The movie is okay, the rest of the gang liked it except for Ed, who finds it boring... I think I saw Wee San drool a little when Harry Potter was half naked. (She's a big fan of Harry Potter... well, more to the actor actually. She doesn't read the book. But isn't the actor a tad too young for her? O_O).

And i swear I saw two strains of hair on Harry's left nipple. =___=
No, I'm not that fetish..

After the movie, its time to go home. It was 2 am and the mall is empty. So Huss and I took chance to do something that we (almost) wouldn't dare to do in public..

(sorry about the horrible pic quality.. have to use handphone's camera since you know, I don't have a digital camera... If Santa's reading this, Kenny demand a digital camera now because he's been good the whole year!)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Went for a ride with Ernie and Bert, I think bert's abit jealous of the sheer amount of attention that Ernie have thrown at me..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Fulfilled my childhood's dream of driving a train.. it was hard to fit inside though, I guess I've grown out of it.. hahaha get it? grown out of it?? hahhahaha.. hahaha.. haha.. ha.... okay, move along...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Huss don't want to miss out too..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and he got stuck...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pervert knows no boundaries..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
what the hell is he doing there??


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
oh... my... god.....

6 Comments:

  • from the quality of the pic.. u should be using a k700? or at least an SE phone

    By Anonymous smashpOp, at 11:06 AM  

  • terror la you.. so expert one! yup, I'm using k700..
    but the colour of the pic actually a dead giveaway isn't it?

    By Blogger hteekay, at 11:14 AM  

  • Ahahahahahaha. Funny nya.

    Except the puking pics... don't like those *pantang pantang*.

    By Anonymous Laynie, at 6:40 PM  

  • Well ... can expect more from K700 mar. :) And ... where exactly r u from? From Kuching ar?

    By Anonymous louyau-mike, at 11:22 PM  

  • Laynie : why? the all those puking reminds you something too? hehehehe..

    Louyau : I guess its okay lar.. but damn i want w800i now!! no la, I'm from Kota-Kinabalu actually..

    By Blogger hteekay, at 8:44 AM  

  • wah KK.. so far.. :(

    By Anonymous smashpOp, at 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home