my blah blah blog~~!!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Chinese New Year is coming!!

And I still haven't got my bonus yet! T__T.. So I have to be careful on what I spent my money on... which is a shitty thing to do... because I can't control myself from buying unuseful magazines and addictive comic book. But I shall redeem myself from buying any comics anymore!!! right after I get my hand on One Piece, Death Note, Naruto, JoJo's bizarre adventure, FHM, STUFF, KLUE, MOBILE WORLD... etc etc...

-___-lll

I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!

I consider myself as lucky because I'm not addicted to novels, well I do love to read it (those thriller ones, not those jiwang so romantic-that-i-will-stab-my-eyes-with-my-thumb-until-it-bleed-
the-eye-juices-out) whenever I can borrow it from my housemate (without asking 1st) because novels are damn expensive lar.. die lar if I add novels into my to-buy list every month..

So right now I don't have that much budget to buy new clothes for my Chinese New Year celebration, plus I'm going to PD with my colleagues this week, so I guess I'll be only buying a shirt, a pants, and shoes (cough*cheap*cough) for this year and using back to my a-year-old-torned-up-but-still-comfortable-lucky-underwear (>__<). God, I'm so poor... where's Choi San Yeah when you need him??

I do hope that I get the bonus at least a week before Chinese New Year so I can bring some things back to hometown. Maybe I should get a girlfriend before this end of the month so I don't have to sit through those CSI question when I reach home...

I think all those who are singles and chinese will know how it feel to be questioned "So, do you have girlfriend?" over and over and over by every single person that you know of.... and being 25 now is not helping the issue at all. But on the bright side, at least you get a little variety in the question.. "So... 25 liao... still got no girlfriend ar??"

O_O.... =___=" ... .-___-"" sigh~~~*

I won't be taking all my annual leaves on Chinese New Year this year like the last time because let's face it, spending two weeks rotting at home because your friends start working before you do really suck ass. I had my taste of it before so no more thank you. I think my parents don't want to relive the days when I was unemployed for 2 months after I get my diploma. Having a couch potato that is like a blackhole that suck your gorceries dry are not a nice thing at all... even I hate myself for being one before.

Hmmm, I wonder if my nephews will hug me if he finds out that I didn't get him a present?.... sigh..

Being an adult is no fun at all kids, I'll be holding that thought of growing up faster if I were you, you guys should enjoy the life where you don't have to earn your own money while you can, sure you think that you can finally buy stuffs that your parents won't yourself, but you won't have enough money to begin with.

LIVE AND USE YOUR PARENT'S MONEY WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

Oh look at the time... I should go to work now and prepare myself for some girlfriend hunting...

3 Comments:

  • it's months still before CNY. maybe u will get a bonus later?

    By Blogger Jaeboy, at 4:56 PM  

  • are you going back to errr KK for CNY? wait ... u r from KK right?

    By Anonymous louyau-mike, at 8:09 AM  

  • jaeboy : it's the end of January and we got roughly two weeks to ponder...

    mikel: I'm from KK but I'm staying at PJ and working in KL now...

    By Blogger hteekay, at 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home