my blah blah blog~~!!!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Geek's sorta party fest on new year's eve.. O_O

I had a blast on New Year's eve. Even tho' it wasn't those hardcore party and only two person were consuming alcohol (excluding me.. *shock!* I actually decline an offer of beer. O_O). It was still one of the best I had. Great company of friends does make all that difference. (seriously, I'm not being sarcastic here)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The stuffs to start a eating frenzy.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The good looking bouncer that have to keep unwelcome guest (pesky fly<-- yes just one. A HUMONGOUS ONE!!) at bay..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sandra aka Sandora aka Sandy aka the big sista! in our group and ED cleaning up and preparing the seafoods (seafoods <-- heh~ in chinese-hakka it sounds like ass. Still tickle me funny bones everytime someone says they want to eat seafood. To me, they are just saying that they want to eat ass~)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
WOW, they looked kinda like husband and wife... So loving... so weird... O_O mixed feeling... (I hate if someone i know is dating someone else that I know.. it feels like.. incest.. which is like.. ewwww~~)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ed's cutting off some of his pube-opss seaweed for the steamboat. I don't know what is he so happy about so don't ask me...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the arrival of two attention whores.. =P HDB with his I-went-bankrupt-and-my-life's-a-disaster look and his sister Acom with her gypsy look.. XD

who was supposed to help us prepare the steamboat but left us out to dry with excuses such as it's raining and we're too dressed up to help you guys. -___-lll


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Raymond.. who moves so much I can't take a decent picture of him...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Let the feast begin!!!

*didn't take any pics afterward because I was too busy stuffing myself. >_<* that picture above is actually from the cleaning up part pictures coz I didn't take any pictures of us starting the feast.. hehe? O_O (wah, so many picture mentioned in one line.. my England is no good) after all that chaos, comes the moment that every lazy ass (such as myself) would hate.. cleaning up..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
EEEuuurrggghhh... too full to move any muscle......


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hire a gypsy maid now!! not only she cleans well, she dresses well too!! she even do a gypsy dance while cleaning up!!;)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm doing my part of cleaning up...well not really, those are not my hand there..

after all that.. we ate some dessert that the couple Ed and Ayon made for us.. ice-cream with cocktail fruits..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ED : Better appreciate that ice-cream, it takes alot of effort to open up that can of cocktail-fruits

Ayon : Yeah, and it takes alot of effort to resist the temptation of the ice-cream too! MMMMmm... ice-cream~~ <3.

Later on we did something that I never thought I do on New Year's Eve... NO, not a group sex... We played pictionary!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh my gawd, how much geeky can we get..

The strange thing is.. we actually enjoys it!! O_O

Our groups consists of comic artists, animators,a draftman and a... a.... errr... bookworm chef. But if you think that any of us drew good during the game, you are dead wrong. All of our drawing skill has reduced to the level of 5 year old kid. Which Acom approved of.. =D.

Don't believe me? well take a look of this example.. drawn by a rising comic artist star Hadibi. Who draw for the comic magazine JOM.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In case you are still guessing what that is, that is a ranch my friend..

Of course there are some exceptionally good drawings that helped my team into victory. (They so lucky to have me in their team! =P). Behold, the picture of the champion's masterpiece!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yeah!! take that Picasso!!..

Oh, in case you are wondering what is that suppose to be.. it's a safety pin.. -__-lll

7 Comments:

  • *laughs*

    Oh man!! That was hilarious!!
    Yes it was a very fun night. And it was New Year's eve man! We HAD to dress up!

    And yes, it was pretty intimidating to play play the game. Imagine my gall. Challenging Pictionary to a bunch of peple who draw for a living! Erk!

    But all happy happy joy joy! Cheers!

    By Blogger Haizum, at 11:06 AM  

  • The one taking the pics = the one not giving enough help around to prepare the spread. Only complaining where the other guys were. Except for keeping the 'fly' away. XD Yea, me Big Sistah! U guys behaved yourselves pretty well that night so I'm happy! ^^ Yes, we had fun...thats why everyone chosed to forgo their prior engagements to stake out with the rest of us that night,right? (or could be becoz the ones with cars didn't want to venture out that night XD ?)
    Happy New Year!

    By Blogger Sandra Khoo, at 11:12 AM  

  • Oh, and it was made even happier to stay back after u guys trashed us twice in the game...happy deh....XP

    By Blogger Sandra Khoo, at 11:13 AM  

  • Acom : Don't worry la, people who draws for a living doesn't always draws good one. =D

    Sandra : hey, as a photographer. you don't have extra hands to help out in the kitchen you know? XD plus we got u mah che che! XD

    I think it's more to "it's because the one who has car don't want to go out"

    Happy New Year!

    By Blogger hteekay, at 11:31 AM  

  • u sure had a wonderful time yea?

    By Blogger Louyau-mike, at 9:07 AM  

  • wan makan makan also tak ajak !! :(

    By Anonymous smashpOp, at 9:58 AM  

  • louyau : yeah fun geeky time! woot! =P

    smashpop : eleh, siapa pergi singapore tidak ajak dulu har? XD

    By Blogger hteekay, at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home