my blah blah blog~~!!!

Monday, January 23, 2006

short and simple 2...

Went to shop with Eric at Sungei Wang... going shopping with someone who doesn't have specific idea of what he wants is really not a good idea... but he manage to get a t-shirt (finally)... bought myself a RM19.90 t-shirt from radioactive and RM 40 shoes... thought I spent it well because its way below my budget, but buying two shirts for my dad otherwise prove to be pain in my wallet.... RM 119 to be exact.. even I never spent that much money on two shirts...

All those walking, cramping with so much people seem to be too much for me, and now I'm sick... in my office, typing this post while i sniffing in my snot and feel kinda light headed from the pills that I had just now...

6 Comments:

  • He needs a GF, so that they can both go shopping ... girls love shopping.

    By Blogger Dabido, at 12:43 PM  

  • no, you got that wrong... I need a GF... :P

    By Blogger hteekay, at 1:10 PM  

  • so how much is ur budgets for cny shopping?

    By Blogger Louyau-mike, at 2:03 PM  

  • hmm.. around RM200... I bought a nicole pants, one nicole long sleeves shirt, a radioactive t-shirt and a nice pair of skater's shoes... which costed me around RM 115++

    By Blogger hteekay, at 2:49 PM  

  • Well, you both need some GF's ... then you can go double date shopping.

    Just wait till you're standing in "Bra's and Thing's" or some other lingerie store standing next to each other holding your GF's handbags, while the GF's are trying stuff on in the change room.

    Beleive me, I've had that experience with GF's, the Wife (back when I was married ) and friends who just happened to be girls ...you think I would have learnt. lol

    By Blogger Dabido, at 7:57 PM  

  • shopping is fun if you go with the right people.

    hope you feel better~

    cheers~

    By Anonymous sarah, at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home