my blah blah blog~~!!!

Friday, January 27, 2006

A week planned for CNY

After waiting for a year, its time to go back to my hometown!! woot~!..
Maybe some of you will be thinking that "cher! What so good about hometown? KK's life is as not robust as KL's one.. " But to me, its a big deal. Call me a family man or mummy's boy. But I can't wait to go back there to meet my family, my nephews and good ol' KK city!!

I have a whole week planned..


Image hosting by Photobucket 1st, work for half day today...



Image hosting by Photobucket then, fly back to KK, meet my family tomorrow



Image hosting by Photobucket not to forget of course, rake as much hung pao as I can



Image hosting by Photobucket after that,reunion with my old buddies.. hello friends.. I missed you all!!..



Image hosting by Photobucket yam seng with my ex-colleagues and actual friends and drink myself silly(I don't know those people in the picture, stole it from somewhere.. )



Image hosting by Photobucket meeting some girls and getting laid (I wish!)p.s. not gonna dye my hair pink... besides, that's not the point of this picture



Image hosting by Photobucket drink some more before I go back to KL



Image hosting by Photobucket count on how much I get from my hung pao's..



Image hosting by Photobucket count how much I lost... which will be alot since "the older you get, the less money you get from hung pao" rules..




Image hosting by Photobucket bid my families and ol' buddies farewell and fly back to KL



Image hosting by Photobucket and back to work... haih~~~~


Happy Chinese New Year!! Gong Hei Fatt Choi!! Gong Xi Fa Chai!! Selamat Tahun Baru Cina!!

Kindly send me hung pao to cover my expenses ya? hehe

11 Comments:

  • hahaha.. funny.. but i guess that's how life be... and i totally agree with u about the ang pow rules... hahaha... when you get older.. the ang pow will be smaller... hmm

    By Anonymous aprilcherrie, at 11:05 AM  

  • You are old enough you should be giving ang pow to your nephews! Hee heee! Hurry up and get married so that you do so! :-)
    [haha! I sound like an Uncle !!! Don't worry, get married when you're ready, I was just being silly.]

    Gonna eat fat chow!
    Happy CNY! ;-)

    By Blogger Dabido, at 12:14 PM  

  • aiya...still can get ang pow should feel content liao lah...hehehe...so i just collect as much as can, eventhough small one i also dun mind lah..kekeke..
    have a safe journey back to ur home sweet home, whack the food as much as u can, spend some quality times with ur family n frenz...enjoy!! gong xi fa cai! i will send u an empty ang pow pocket hahahahahaha

    By Blogger Jo, at 2:58 PM  

  • ur blog cool!

    By Blogger Alienadi, at 1:12 AM  

  • Cool. Never know that you are a sabahan. yeap, me too! just a feeling of familiarity...

    happy cny!

    By Anonymous charleybean, at 5:16 AM  

  • heya! i'm back from my kampung already! :D happy cny! hope you'll get lotsa angpows and good food! :D

    By Anonymous entwined, at 11:39 PM  

  • No update yet?!

    By Anonymous louyau, at 11:41 AM  

  • Waaaah lambatnya aku wish kau! Happy Chinese New Year!!!
    haehahe
    You're coming back tomorrow already, and I'm leaving for Puchong tomorrow! Actually later today, since it's almost 6am. I wonder is Lisa got give you the stuff for me... =/

    By Blogger Haizum, at 5:42 AM  

  • Eh... surely you are back by now rite? :P

    Happy CNY!

    By Blogger Kurios1978, at 11:10 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Kurios1978, at 11:10 AM  

  • yeah I'm back... but I can't seem to log in blogger.. O_O..

    By Blogger hteekay, at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home