my blah blah blog~~!!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

did someone pooped into the water source??

I don't know if you can consider your hands are clean after cleaning it with water that smell like shit? My hands sure don't feel like clean. I don't what happened to the water in Selangor, it seems that on the news, it says that excessive ammonia and mixing it with high level of chlorine is the reason that the water smell like faeces. Anyway I'll be using company's water cooler to clean things, including my hands. Sure it either icy cold or burning hot, but at least my hand won't smell like I used it to wipe my ass.

So what happened actually? something died in the water source?Hhhhmmm....


Image hosting by Photobucket

Dark water anyone?


better hope my apartment doesn't start to leak black colored water...........

4 Comments:

  • HAHehaehaeh

    Why you always kena all these bidak punya situations?

    By Blogger Haizum, at 7:14 PM  

  • its not always, it seem that way because I focused on talking about it la...

    but I do experience weird things more than ordinary people could have. Just call me a freak incident magnet. :)

    By Blogger hteekay, at 10:38 AM  

  • Reminds me of when I lived in Penang. The RAAF had a party on one of the beaches, and it was next to the sewage pipe.
    Everyoen went swimming and stuff, and when I was out having a swim, some stuff floated by ... I wouldn't go swimming for the rest of the day after that.

    I think a lot of people got sick too.

    By Blogger Dabido, at 2:08 PM  

  • eee~~` that dark water movie give me the creeps.. watched the japanese version one.. much better than the english version...

    By Blogger pikey, at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home