my blah blah blog~~!!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Don't bring handphone along to the toilet

There is one advice that I want to give to you guys..

Do Not Bring Your Hand Phone Along When You Are About To Do A Business In The Toilet!

Yeap, and I advice it strongly not because of fearing it would drop into the bowl of brownies. I advice it because it would cause an awkward and weird situation sometimes. This is what I experienced few months ago....

I was in the toilet doing 'business', you know, investing.. bombing... those business la.. just as I was squatting down (yep, my office's toilet are those squatting down type. I guess it's one of my boss's plot to prevent us from sleeping in the toilet) , my bowel getting ready to excrete dinner from last night, suddenly I felt a vibration in my pants, I ignored it for a while but it kept on vibrating.. i was losing my concentration, so I have to answer it... it was a call from a girl in Singapore. Let's call her J.

J : Hey, why did it take you sooo long to answer the call ah??

Kenny : EEeerr, listen this is not an appropriate time to talk okay? give me 10 minutes and I'll call you back later..


J : Don't you dare hanging up on me!

Kenny : but but but... I'm trying to do my "business" here... -____-""

J : Har? I never heard of you having your own business one? Hey, don't try to lie to me lah! you think I'm stupid issit? And why are you whispering there? I can hardly hear you, talk louder lah!

Kenny : Haiya, you are stupid lah okay? don't you understand me? I said I'm doing 'business'... as in pooping la.. as in I'm shitting!!!

J : !!! ( and I can hear her laughing out loud in the background) , bwahahahhaha... ohh man... no wonder I can hear something splashing in the water on the other side of the phone.

Kenny : How can you hear that har? the shit never came out of me. It went right back in when you continously calling me for freaking five minutes okay?!

J : !!!! ( she laugh even louder than before, I can imagine her rolling on the floor right now ) hahahhaha, hehehe.. heerrrr... oh my god, ohhh... tears of joy.. you crack me up Kenny..

Kenny : Yeah yeah, and you are disturbing me. Go away..

J : hahhahaha okay la, okay la.. call me back when your shit decided to come out from that cave of yours.. hahahhaha

Kenny : -____-"" Everyone's a comedian now... bye!

And right after that I couldn't continue on, I have to wait for another few hours before I go in the toilet again. And this time I made sure that the handphone is safely inside my drawer...

5 Comments:

  • Remind me to NEVER EVAR borrow your phone!!!!

    So unhygenic to answer phone when going toilet!

    By Blogger Dabido, at 2:23 PM  

  • hahahaha... it's not like I wipe it on my ass or something....

    while talking on the phone... "hey, what's that funky smell?".. sniff sniff
    :P

    By Blogger hteekay, at 3:12 PM  

  • wondering why ur fren bit dumb canot hear the 'echo' sound meh in washroom?
    well, tell u what, my fren's cousin she accidentally dropper her brand new nokia into the toilet bowl in Taylor's subang washroom, phone gone case lah...
    hahahahahhaa...just wondering how she pee pee or poo pooing ..
    my another fren he dropped his hp into toilet bowl, he picked up still can use woh..but bit gross lah..thanks god is not shit lah..is urine plus water.. LOL

    By Blogger Jo, at 5:19 PM  

  • hahaha... so funny :p

    By Anonymous aprilcherrie, at 8:53 AM  

  • Jo : and dabido thinks I'm being gross.. but your friend ah, urine... ewww..

    Aprilcherrie : ahahaha... but why do I feel like you're just being sacarstic here? O_O

    By Blogger hteekay, at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home