my blah blah blog~~!!!

Friday, February 17, 2006

how to explain where babies come from....

Well you know that kids are one of the most curious creature in the world. (well, maybe not, I wouldn't know. I don't have kids of my own. I was a kid before but that was ages ago... I don't remember well of the past, maybe mostly because something fell and hit my head and caused me a slight amnesia. But i wouldn't know if that happened because if it did, I might have forgotten about it.. O_O). Anyway...

Kids, sooner or later they gonna ask the big 'kahuna' question, the question that would bring fears to parents (or maybe not, I wouldn't know because I'm not a parent myself, but if I am, I would be very afraid). Question like

"Daddy, Johnny from my class told me about where babies came from. He said that a seagull deliver the babies to parent's house but I don't really believe him. Where do we come from daddy?"

You can have a little fun by saying

"Well honey, your mummy and I pick you up at the RM 2 shop because they were selling babies at a cheap price and we couldn't get ourselves puppy because daddy is allergic to them"

but that would cost you a divorce suit or maybe just end up sleeping outside the house.

Or try

"Well you see, your mummy have eggs inside her.."
"Like chicken egg?"
"No, smaller"
"Like robin's egg?"
"No, much much smaller.. anyway mummy has eggs and daddy gives her his... errr... let's start all over again. There's this papa bear and mama bear, and mama bear have a baby inside her.."
"So I came from bear's tummy?"
"No, but if you were a bear, you would have."
"So I'm a bear?"
"No honey, you're a little girl"
"So where did I come from daddy?"
"from your mummy's tummy"
"How did I get there?"
"Well.... errr daddy gave your mummy a special sauce"
"like the one in McDonald's?"
"err... well .. yes.. something like that"
"how do daddy give mummy this sauce? put it in the hamburger?"
"well, you can say that.."
"Oh, I like McDonald's hamburger. Good night daddy.."
"Good night honey... phew~~~"

Maybe you should just let your wife handle it... or let her watch adult films...
or just show her Shiryen's post
ahhh... the wonder of modern media~~~

6 Comments:

  • That was a funny post. I can't beleive I am first to comment. Maybe the other readers are still trying to figure out why it's funny [because they still think the seagull comes].

    'Kids, sooner or later they gonna ask the big 'kahuna' question,'

    Long swim to Hawaii to ask him though.

    Reminds me of this [Yeah, I've posted it up before]:

    Chick: Mother, am I a human?
    Hen: No dear, you're a chicken.
    Chick: Do chickens come from humans?
    Hen: No dear, chickens come from eggs.
    Chick: Do eggs come from humans?
    Hen: No dear, Eggs are laid.
    Chick: Are humans laid?
    Hen: Well, some are, but others are chicken.

    But now I know what to say when standing in line at MacDonalds if the guy behind gets too close.
    'Hey Buddy, keep your special sauce to yourself!' :-)

    By Blogger Dabido, at 2:19 PM  

  • dabido : thank you.. glad you like it. As for the others, well... I don't think they go to my blog regulary. That's why sometime it takes a long time to wait for feedback.

    nice one about the chick and hen joke.. ahahaha.. I laughed my ass out and now I have to glue it back on :D

    As for the McDonald's, well if you get sued for harassment, don't drag me in okay? hahhaa

    By Blogger hteekay, at 9:36 AM  

  • errr u're not really good at that.. just let them see my blog ok

    By Blogger Shireen K, at 5:44 PM  

  • hahahaha...i thought it was pretty creative, what with the hamburger analogy all :P

    By Anonymous entwined, at 10:12 PM  

  • shireen : okay lor, attention whore.. XD

    entwined : thanks! I think its creative too! hehehehehe.. no shame admitting it..

    By Blogger hteekay, at 10:25 AM  

  • muahahah..how to keep the special sauce to urself ah..
    like tartar sauce?mayonnaise?
    u no need to release it weekly ah..LOL
    kenny, i love ur funny joke! LMAO

    By Blogger Jo, at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home