my blah blah blog~~!!!

Monday, February 27, 2006

makai ah?? malai kai??

soo..... something happened last saturday. Well it's nothing big but still it's weird and it violated me as a person..

No, I didn't get raped..

Saturday was halfday work ...erm.. day, and after work I was on my usual rutine. Went to S & M shopping complex (the one opposite petaling street), picked up some books, check on some new arrival of PS2 games (yeah I know, geek at work!) and had my favourite ngao chap mee at the little ngao chap shop around there. (Simply delicious. I think I'm addicted to it now. I've been there for my saturday fix for over a year now).

after that I went home. On the way home, I saw my housemate Hadibi wandering outside. Found out the he's on a quest to search for nice meal (omg, did I say quest? totally geeky moment there) since the place where we live is not really Islam friendly area and I went along with him. We decided to go to Ikano (at the very last minute) and took the free feeder bus there.

So while we were on the bus, my phone rang and I look at the screen. It's a number that I don't know of. Figure that it would be another of those people who 'misdailed', I answered it.

Kenny : Harlow?..
?? : malai kai?
Kenny : ..... huh?
?? : ... malai kai?
Kenny : .. (why the hell is this guy speaking african here?)... what? who's this?
?? : hello, malai kai? nei oi ng moi malai kai?
Kenny : ???? .... !!!! what the fuck?!!

*hangs up*

Hadibi : *looks at me and admiring my unsual expression* who was that?
Kenny : .. a bloody pimp!
Hadibi : you're serious? what did he say?
Kenny : He offered me a Malay prostitute! what the fuck, how did he get my number anyway??
Hadibi : Ahahahahhaa... weird...

I don't really know how prostitution do their business but since when they start using telemarketing??

I really don't know how to react to that. But since I'm such a nice guy here, I decided to promote this pimp.

So anyone who wants a malay prostitute (or just inform the cops there's a pimp telemarketing ), here's his number.

012 - 2666223 ... that's 012 - malai kai sex sex sex, 012 - malai kai sex sex sex.. call now!!

*seriously I'm not making this up. That number is for real* but if it was one of my friend trying a prank call, well too bad you didn't call me back to tell me that. Now your number is on the internet now.

6 Comments:

  • aiyo..malai kai! can b black chicken for herb soup mah..may b called frm pasar one leh..
    *LMAO*
    u have to ask him 'zou mak kai ah?'
    LOL
    and also should ask him, do u have 'pak zam kai or not'?
    hahahaha
    damn..now they so canggih, can do sales call lah...strategy plan so good d...:P

    By Blogger Jo, at 11:44 AM  

  • erm... prostitute or not, I'm not getting me a chicken with all those bird flu outbreak going on.. hahahaha..

    I wonder if bird flu does affect prostitution industry or not? LOL

    By Blogger hteekay, at 11:53 AM  

  • erm..those chicken should go get jab lo...typhoid jab? or just BBQ them..burn some germs away...ahahhaha
    or just stop production for while?hiatus liao?hahaha
    or doing big sales on tat like mega sales since biz is not tat good?:P

    By Blogger Jo, at 1:18 PM  

  • Kenny - she love you long time. Only twenty dollaaaah!
    Also, as part of our telemarketing, we would like you to give three referal! Please, give us three mobile phone numbers of your friends. lol

    By Blogger Dabido, at 9:02 PM  

  • hahahaha....that's a good way to get back at someone

    By Blogger lainieyeoh, at 3:04 AM  

  • Dabido : HMmm, maybe one of my friends did that... if I find out who did it, he's dead meat! or maybe get a thank from me... ?? O_O

    Lainie : I think the best way to get back at someone is to write their name and phone number on the toilet wall saying. "need hard loving,desire good penetration.. call XXX-XXXXXXXX, sam aka sue"

    By Blogger hteekay, at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home