my blah blah blog~~!!!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Me back!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Pardon for the late entry, I tried to log in blogger since yesterday and now I have to resolve on blogging in using photobucket instead.

The week of holidays was great! I love every minute of it... well, almost every minute. You see there's this one girl that 'let go of airplane' on me the last minute when I call to tell her that I'm coming to pick her up. Maybe she's shy, maybe she's afraid, maybe she have just got a huge zit and don't want me to know about it, or maybe she know about my blog and read that I'm planning to get laid..... O_O

There are some things that I've learn during my stay in my hometown for a week in random order...



I've learn that I don't have a room of my own in my house. They have changed it into a storeroom and all I get is a matress, few pillows and a smiley face in my 'room'... oh ya, not to forget all those junks to accompany me sleeping.. you don't get this kind of hospitality anywhere I'm telling you.


It's a 5 stars rating!


My cousin again invite eight lions to dance in front of his parent's house.. They give one hell of a performance and I was impressed with their skills, the lions really looked alive and they are very energetic..


They really gave one hell of a show.


Crouching tiger, leaping lion



Scotch + Sprite/7 up = bloody tasty beverage at KK's new club Cocoon.... especially when you don't have to pay for it!


a combination of vodca and some other hard liqiour that I forgot what it is prove to be too much for me. I've been drunk for few continous nights when I hang out with my ex-colleague and friends. Those guys are crazy, they drink alcohol like drinking water.. but at least they are fun to hang out with and they are what you see they are.. great bunch of buddies..



I've been politely asked to flash myself on random people after I use the toilet at Centre Point Sabah. I was tempted to but alas I didn't....




I'm not the only banana in the family anymore. This is my cousin Samson, he speaks only english and even my nephew's older than him... I wonder how does it feel to call someone younger than you uncle..



My nephew still look the same but oh boy is he naughty. He gets on my nerve sometime but I love him..




My second nephew is nicknamed (by me of course) 'kai chai' since my sister gave birth to him after right she watched chicken little at midnight.
Seriously, her water broke after the movie ends... Lucky she wasn't watching King Kong that time or else I would have to call my little nephew 'dai sing sing'...



My mum is wilder than me and my brother combined. She goes karaoke and sometime disco till 3 am almost everynight and it has been going on for a year now. I'll make sure that I don't bump with her when I go out clubbing with my friends, it happened once and my mum is a legend among my college friends now. Go on laughing my friend, it won't be funny anymore if it happens to you.

10 Comments:

  • stupid (*Q$*^!(^!^$($(*$%97432894!!! i can't edit this post since I blogged it in photobucket.... -___-ll

    By Blogger hteekay, at 10:23 AM  

  • Lots of white space in the post.

    Doesn't matter, still easy enough to read ... makes it look like you said more. :-)

    My parents sold all my stuff after they chucked me out of home ... so no store room ... just empty room. Someone has my old surf board somewhere! Waaah!

    Only reason I got a room when I moved back to Perth was my younger brother and sister had moved out already. [But youngest brother is still here!]

    You can take Chinese lessons with Samson, then you won't be banana's any more. :-)

    By Blogger Dabido, at 5:19 PM  

  • wah we can blog in photobucket? didnt know that ehhe

    By Anonymous smashpOp, at 5:24 PM  

  • hullo! welcome back! wah your mom damn "geng"! and shit! EIGHT lion dances at one go! waaaah that must be damn exciting to watch!

    By Anonymous entwined, at 9:28 PM  

  • Muaha ha ha ha ha "Please flash (winky and giggle berries) after use". Now THAT is some classic Manglish right there!

    Good to have you back. Hope your bed now is much more '5-star' than the one in KK. :P

    By Blogger Kurios1978, at 9:30 AM  

  • dabido : i didn't intentionally do all that, its just i can't seem to log in my blog and blogging through photobucket is a pain in the a$$, they have bug that need to be work out fast..

    you're lucky to have family that actually 'clean' the house, my family's term of cleaning is chuck all those useless stuffs somewhere they won't see.. they seem more prone to keep it then dumping it.

    smashpop : yes you can, but have to see if the website is compatible with your blog or not. But I wouldn't recommend it anyway coz see what it did to my post? lots and lots of spaces in between..

    entwined : yes, I'm proud (should I?) of her. And wow, those lions are damn cool, they were all fighting over one 'cheng choy'.. I would have recorded it if i have a handycam with me..

    vincent : actually my bed now is more or less the same as the one in KK, its just doesn't have that much junks.. XD

    By Blogger hteekay, at 2:09 PM  

  • Kenny - my family doesn't clean that much. Just somehow all my stuff got sold off once. [when I was in Sydney ... says how much my family thinks about me!]

    We have two sheds (with TV's and lounges and stuff in them) and a bedroom full of stuff ... plus the front room (my office / studio) is full of plastic tubs full of stuff. Only three of us live here! waaaah!

    Maybe when they sold all my stuff off they were going, 'Who's is this? Don't know? Chuck it!' and I wasn't there to stop them! Waaah!

    By Blogger Dabido, at 2:32 PM  

  • Wahahahahah!!! PLEASE FLASH! OH MAN@ That was a good one! haehaheahe

    And props to your sister on her marvelous timing man haehahe.

    I;m going back this weekend for a Prison Break marathon 0_0

    By Blogger Haizum, at 5:22 PM  

  • sailei... so many lion dance infront of ur cousin parent's house.. geng

    By Anonymous aprilcherrie, at 8:18 PM  

  • haha..kena FFK...
    same case here, my frenz back frm USA also FFK me, end up he back to USA just mentioned forgotten...*lol*
    glad that u really enjoy ur CNY...eat n sleep...more angpow...ehhee

    By Blogger Jo, at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home