my blah blah blog~~!!!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Alternative rides...

But before that...
All those metal pounding happening just below the office are getting on my nerves!!! AArrghhh... how I wish I could just go downstairs, take the hammer from their hand and pound on their heads!!! It's really testing on my patience and sanity.

Anyway with all this fear over the RM 0.30 increase of petrol's price, I think alot of people who initially wanted to buy a car would now stop and giving a second thought about it. Or maybe they just went to buy a car since it is a necessity, or maybe they buy it now since the bank will increase the interests rate on car loan soon. Seriously being to dependent on technology could cost you, and this is one good example.

Well there are ways to deal with it. To be not affected by the soaring fuel price, we need to go back to the old technologies before fuel consumed engines are born. Because let's face it, the fuel won't get any cheaper, and alternatives powered cars still has a long way to go. Even if they have it now, the price of the car can and will cost you an arm and a leg.

So after brainstorming for 5 minutes, thinking what kind of transportation that could take place of those petrol powered one. I present you the alternatives for transportation!


Image hosting by Photobucket
yep, the town country wagon. With spacious area inside and mobility ensured, this is a choice of all those housewives who enjoys shopping, This is the next Volvo wagons ladies and gentlemen!

But for all of you ghettos who would want to be caught dead driving this beauty, no fear, because I understand the your need to drive more muscled vehicle. So without further a-do....


Image hosting by Photobucket
I present you the all terrain steel wood wagon!!! this SUV is the next Humvee killar. It's fully customizable from top to bottom so you can start calling MTV to pimp this ride!

The only downside of these vehicles is they are powered by gravity. So anyone who lives in flat land will have to figure out on how to get these babies moving...

But never fear people-who-lives-on-flat-land, because I have figured out a solution for your problem. I present you.....



A bull cart with boy-with-his-foot-stuck-on-the-wheel!! (boy with his foot stuck on the wheel is included, but the bulls aren't, so you'll have to find those yourself). This baby doesn't need any car insurance because if you had an accident and your bulls ends up dead, you can ask that bastard who ran to it to pay a handsome amount of money. Just count in how many times this bull can reproduce and whatever else that you can count about that are related to the bull. (Anyone who did hit a bull or cow in kampung should know how they process on how much you have to pay for it).

And lastly for those who already own a car and don't want it to end up as metal scrap in the garage, well you could always........

use your pet to pull it.....

4 Comments:

  • I need to buy some more dogs I fear ... wonder if there are some cheap huskies and malamutes around the place!

    By Blogger Dabido, at 3:29 PM  

  • aiyo..ur car like from LEGO type ..haha
    think of ride bicycle lo...lol
    motorbyke as well..
    drive car also headache now...stressful lo..

    By Blogger Jo, at 4:37 PM  

  • dabido = come to our country and you don't have to buy dogs, there are lots of stray ones here. But I'm not sure if they are strong enough to pull a car tho...

    Jo = bicyle, I would get one if the drivers here are not such a maniac. It's too dangerous... plus it'd just take a long time to reach my work place from my home, I mean by car, it would take around 45 minutes to get there. Without traffic jam too! and well if u can figure out bicycle + my very very low stamina = it will take eternity for me to get there!

    By Blogger hteekay, at 5:01 PM  

  • eh, my pet cannot la... hahaha.. the fat ass cat... hmmm.. better walk then..

    By Anonymous charleybean, at 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home