my blah blah blog~~!!!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Convenient? My ass la!!

Okay, I know I'm suppose to be in hiatus. But the stupid Rapid KL angered me so much by their stupidity that I have to get it out or else I'm gonna find a club and bash at any random people I encounter.

To all who lives or work in KL should know that Rapid KL now has changed their bus transportation system right? I was all okay with it and glad thinking that they are taking action to curb the problem of people getting crappy public transportation service. But later I found out that they are gonna change the route of the bus that I take to my workplace (prior 3 days before the official new route, I don't know why they didn't inform it earlier, maybe they were trying to avoid people from complaining about it). Quite frankly I hate the new bus system, its a pain in the ass!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Found this stupid flyer sticking on the window of the bus that I took.

Okay usually , I have to take a bus from Bangkok Bank near the central market there to my work place which is at Jalan Segambut. The trip is quite far and I have to go through three zones (the zones indicate how much you have to pay). But I was okay with it because I only have to take one bus to get there.

But the stupid bus system that they are using now are the buses only go around in their respective zones. So it means that instead of taking just one bus, I have to rotate between three buses to get to my work place. And I have to pay RM 4 for a one day trip, that's extra RM1 more plus all of the trouble I'll be going through.



Image hosting by Photobucket
On the left is the old route and on the right are the new routes. So as you can see, instead of just taking one bus to go to my work place, I now have to take three buses. Pretty fucked up I must say.

Plus if given the situation where I missed all three buses, I have to wait 10 minutes (if miracle does happen and there is no traffic jam) for each buses. So adding it all up , I have to wake up 30 minutes earlier than the time I usually wakes up (at 6am) if I don't want to be late for work, so it means that I now have to wake up at 5.30 am!!!! blardy fack!!!! All those trouble, with fare increased by RM1 again!! OMGWTF!!!!oneoneone!!!yatyatyat11111!!!!

@&*%^$#%*%@@!!!!

So now I'm gonna take the metro bus which only reaches the road on Jalan Ipoh, and have to take 20 minutes walk to my work place. At least I'm gonna be fit (and die earlier from inhaling smoke coming out from the cars).

That's it!! I'm buying a fucking bike!!! (or maybe a kancil i guess)


7 Comments:

  • get a pet la.. lol.. ask ur pet to carry u.. hahaha

    By Anonymous charleybean, at 3:19 PM  

  • public transport in m'sia sucks! so backwards la... inconvenient and all.

    By Blogger piffles, at 6:02 PM  

  • Public Transport sucks around the world.

    Beleive me, I was on a train which broke down in the middle of Rome when I was there [36 degrees at the time too!] ... Sydney supposedly has one of the BEST public transport systems in the world, and their trains and buses are always breaking down, late or WORSE, Early. [I once missed a University Exam as a train arrived FIVE MINUTES early. I was still walking to the trainstation and saw it leave! Grrrrr!]

    If there is anything whcih is consistent around the world, it's that politicians are incompetent and public transport never works [especially when a politician is in charge of it!]

    Anyway, maybe you need to buy a trishaw and earn some money on the way to work.

    BUT, my advice, buy a scooter!

    By Blogger Dabido, at 10:14 PM  

  • i don understand

    By Anonymous smashpOp, at 12:49 AM  

  • charleybean : cannot, i'm afraid i might end up eating it.. :P

    piffles : I've just found out that soon the rapid KL gonna take over the whole public transportation business... much more fucked up now....

    dabido : trishwa? I can't even cycle my way to work even if my life is depended on it... yeah, its pretty fucked up especially when politician take over it. Because they don't take buses on daily basis so they don't know how it goes...

    smashpop : in short, two words... i guess u know what I'm gonna say there...

    By Blogger hteekay, at 9:21 AM  

  • hhhmmmm..... i really recommend u to save up some money and buy up a kancil :p

    By Blogger pikey, at 9:52 AM  

  • If you have the RM90 RapidKL train pass, take the STAR LRT to Titiwangsa, then one bus to Batu Tiga, and then the respective bus to Jalan Segambut (I assume it's the 218.) I like at the end of Jalan Segambut so yeah I know. :P

    Then again, I use the RM125 train+bus pass so all is free. :D

    By Blogger Albert, at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home