my blah blah blog~~!!!

Friday, March 03, 2006

My life, is like a sitcom...

Okay, I really don't know why, but my life, it seems, is like a sitcom but with the consequence. Sometimes it gives a good laugh and sometime its just plain weird. But unlike sitcom,sometime those weird situation are not as funny as you thought it would be. Well maybe it is, since my friends laugh at it (and on me) when I told them but I assured you, it's not so funny when it happened to you.

okay this happened yesterday , when I was on my way home. As always I boarded the putra LRT to get home, and as usual the LRT is packed with people. But yesterday was especially packed. I pushed my way in (or rather, being pushed in by the people behind me). So I have no place to maneuver at all. Since I don't have a place to hold on to on two of the four sides that I can face on, I have two choices in where I want to face at. One is looking at a guy face to face (he's at almost the same height as me) eyes locking at each other and feeling each other's breath blowing through the neck or face the back of a woman. Deciding not to rehearse the role of the cowboy in brokeback mountain with that guy (plus he have bad breath) I choose to face the back of the woman. The woman was with her friend that were facing me. And they both knew that I'm facing that woman. But because of the amount of people inside is really high. I felt uncomfortable because I keep on struggling not to make contact of my crotch with her ass (she is quite plum, and her behind is quite 'well-build'). And with the constant pushing and her 'well-build' behind are not helping with my case at all.

Finally when the train reached the next station, some of the people got off and I have the chance to change my position before the others came in. So I turn and now her behind is now against my right thigh where I keep my wallet at back of the pocket in my pants. And right after that, we are back to the pushing and grinding stage again. The woman and her friend thought I couldn't hear them because I was listening to my mp3 player. But what they didn't know is, I didn't turn the volume high so i overheard them talking (we were very close to each other so I couldn't help overhearing it).

The plum woman : Eh, I think the guy behind me is having a boner la! (sounds irritated)

her friend : *peer over her to look at me, in which I intentionally look at the other way* He's not facing behind you la! How can you feel his boner like that?

The plum woman : But i felt something hard poking my behind le....

-____- , hey lady, there are other things that are hard beside the big willy you know??? Like my muscle ;) and my wallet. You are grinding your ass on my wallet la!!!

I couldn't help but gave her friend the "what the hell, I'm not a perv.! look"

her friend : Sshhhh.. I think he heard us la! giggles giggles..

So there you go, another episode of weird thing that happened to Kenny! I have alot of weird experience boarding the putra LRT. But one that I really couldn't forget is the one I got harrassed by a sex-crazed Indian woman (it happened before I started this blog), but that's another story to tell on another time....

10 Comments:

  • AHAHHAHA

    lucky for you not some irrational, bad tempered girl, sure you kena pukul

    By Blogger lainieyeoh, at 12:15 PM  

  • Lainie - i think she's kinda flattered that I have a 'boner' because of her....

    coz I swear, if she don't like it, she would just try to move in front a bit to avoid my 'bulging crotch' mah. But no, her ass was still 'sticking' on that spot when she tell her friend that... O_O

    By Blogger hteekay, at 1:37 PM  

  • 'One is looking at a guy face to face (he's at almost the same height as me) eyes locking at each other and feeling each other's breath blowing through the neck'

    Sounds romantic. :-)

    'I keep on struggling not to make contact of my crotch with her ass (she is quite plum, and her behind is quite 'well-build'). '

    And a little voice in your head going 'Hump her! Hump Her! Fat girls cum easier!'

    'And right after that, we are back to the pushing and grinding stage again.'

    So you did listen to the little voice in your head! :-)

    'The plum woman : Eh, I think the guy behind me is having a boner la! (sounds irritated)'

    Next time, take one foot of rubber hose, place it in your slacks and rub that up against her ... she will once again complain she can feel your boner ... but will not sound agrivated ... in fact, complete opposite. :-)

    Was her friend cute? You should try to pick her friend up! :-)

    By Blogger Dabido, at 7:49 PM  

  • erm... if her friend is cute, you would have read about me picking her up. ;)

    because you can use that situation to your own advantage if you know how.. hahah

    By Blogger hteekay, at 11:15 AM  

  • aiyo..the ladies so perasan leh..
    LOL

    By Blogger Jo, at 11:26 AM  

  • LMAO..... telll!! the indian woman who GRABBED UR BUTT!!! LMFAO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:26 PM  

  • ahahahahhaha! wah i agree with you lah, she must be flattered...after that somemore giggle giggle...heh.

    your wallet so hard ah? :P

    By Anonymous entwined, at 2:40 PM  

  • anonymous-but-i-know-who-you-are : Nah.. I'll pass

    entwined : why? you wanna try how hard it is? :P

    By Blogger hteekay, at 3:58 PM  

  • i finally linked u.. :P

    By Anonymous smashpOp, at 10:08 AM  

  • Very stupid ler this woman

    By Anonymous louyau, at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home