my blah blah blog~~!!!

Monday, March 13, 2006

SOooo... what's up?

wha? pardon?? you thought i was dead? well sorry to disappoint you but I'm still alive and kicking. Nothing outrageous happened to me lately.. hmmm.. come to think of it, I missed being in weird situation. At least I'd have something to blog about.

You know one bad thing about having a blog is that you can't never retell story to your bunch of friends that you have blogged before.

Kenny : You know last week I was in the LRT and.....
A friend : Oh that, I knew that already, read it on your blog...

-___-

Kenny : Really? then two days ago I was walking alone in.......
A friend : Oh that, I knew about that too, read it on your blog.
Kenny : But I haven't blog about that!!! =____=
A friend : OH.... oppps.. hehehe..

Right now I'm just waiting for my pc to arrive so for the time being I'll be in hiatus mode (yes, finally your prayer has been answered, go buy a chicken to thank your god).

Until then... pray hard if you wan't me to be in hiatus forever.

9 Comments:

  • An Haitus !!! I didn't read about that on your blog ... till NOW! hee hee!

    Anyway, I knew you were still alive, I read a comment from you almost every day! lol

    By Blogger Dabido, at 8:40 PM  

  • i know what you mean. ;P
    but i usually have to say, "i dunno whether i told you this already or not" or "you read my blog or not??

    By Anonymous yvonne, at 12:52 AM  

  • u on hiatus? yea i know liao.. read in ur blog.. lol

    By Anonymous smashpOp, at 1:24 AM  

  • dabido : yeah, its a bad habit that I cannot seem to shed now...

    yvonne : hey u! thanks for coming. Yeah, maybe I should keep some of the story to pass on orally (orally sounds so obscence) next time.

    smashpop : smartass.. hahahah

    By Blogger hteekay, at 8:43 AM  

  • What? Oh.. I read it in your blog! Heuheuheuheuheuheuheu...

    By Anonymous koyuuken, at 10:46 AM  

  • kenny...wow..looking forward on new pc woh...yippy! can i try on ur pc ah?hehehee...

    By Blogger Jo, at 6:00 PM  

  • ah i just started reading, and you're taking a hiatus.

    in reference to one of your past posts: i thought hannibal lecter was the coolest dude when i was 16. i reread the books later own and i started to dislike him and the whole story. maybe i didn't like the way he gives into clarice (was that her name?) in the end.

    By Anonymous sarah, at 6:42 PM  

  • why can't you blog from the office? ;P

    By Blogger piffles, at 12:59 PM  

  • oops, I seem to have this problem too..

    too many lookers at my blog..

    By Blogger Robin, at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home