my blah blah blog~~!!!

Monday, March 27, 2006

What a pat poh!!!

This event happened on 9am this morning (Which mean that I was 30 minutes late to work, ack!)..

Reached office, was walking past the accounting, human resources and the engineers department. (the drafting department is at the end of building).

was walking past the pat poh of the my workplace, let's call her Mrs. S (there has to be one in each company huh?)who strangely trying to open up a conversation with me ( which doesn't mean anything else but to gossip ).

Mrs S : So , you went to watch a movie last Saturday at One Utama huh?
Me : Huh? (how did she know that?).. Oh yeah I did....
Mrs S : Well, who is that girl la?

Miss Curry and Kerry (not their real name) overheard us then quickly butt in.. (oh great!)

Kerry : What girl?

Me : Yeah, What girl? I don't know what you are talking about.
Mrs S : Eh don't lie la, I saw you talk to the girl for a while and then she left and waved bye bye to you...

(Of all the people who can possibly saw me, why does it have to be her??!!!)

Kerry : OOoohhh... Someone's dating liao..

Ms Curry : way, no wonder la last Saturday you seem to be rushing to go home...
Me : Its not a date la! I was watching the movie alone. And happens to bumped into her.
Kerry : RRrrriiiggghhhttt... I don't think that you're the type who watches movies alone one..
Ms Curry : Yeah, he's not that type.
Me : Wei wei, don't talk like you have known me for ages la.. We only known each other like a year ago. How would you know about my character?
Mrs S : Heh, men are easy to read one. Like reading a book.

(you mean those gossip magazine right? You couldn't possibly be reading a book.. )

Ms Curry : Wait, don't steer away from the topic le... So why did the girl left right after the movie har? Aren't you two supposed to go lovey dovey after that?
Kerry : Maybe the girl is afraid of him le? You know la, men.. like buaya like that..

All three laughing.. I just walk away while the three keep on chatting about god knows who..

Another episode of my life... -___-

Oh yeah, watched V for Vendetta liao... its a good movie. Somehow I felt like I'm watching Phantom of the Opera... who instead of peeping on a girl and sing opera, go off killing authorities and reminding people of their rights.

Got my pc on Sunday!! woot!!! But I'm broke right now, sigh~~~ But am getting my pay by couple of days.. Yay!!! (emotional roller coaster there. LOL)

13 Comments:

  • aiya..everywhere also full of PAT POH one! My company has one BMW also, BIG MOUTH WOMAN mah! somemore is charcoal colour one..so scary lar!will add sugar, salt , chilli, vinegar everything u named it into the issue, small issue bcome so big issue for nothing.
    so many gossiping around and politic..
    what to do? we can't stop them.
    The only time she will shut up when she is performing BJ lar.. *LMAO* coz too busy mah...*gurp*

    By Blogger Jo, at 4:16 PM  

  • Gossip ... gossip is evil ... so, tell us, who was the girl? Bwahahaahaa!
    Just kidding. :-)

    Yeah, there are always gossipers everywhere. Most of them don't know how to run a good rumour mill anyway. They believe what they want to believe and ignore the fact that somethings really are what they look like.

    Next time, spin them a yarn ... Oh, that girl, I paid her to see the movie with me, and during it, she kept trying to have sex with me, so I was telling her to go away! That'll give them something to talk about ... ;-)

    By Blogger Dabido, at 6:48 PM  

  • hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahaha

    OMG

    hahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahah!!!!!1

    By Anonymous charleybean, at 6:51 PM  

  • btw... do they mention the girl pretty or not???

    hahahhahahhahahahhaha!!!!!

    By Anonymous charleybean, at 6:54 PM  

  • ya ya ya ... got pic of the girl? you really dating ah? hehe.

    actually, i don't get it why people have to make such a BIG FUSS when they happen to see you with someone at some place, and just WON'T drop the subject. you're prolly going to be teased like 2052 times everyday from now onwards, if they have nothing better to do.... =P

    By Blogger piffles, at 1:41 AM  

  • guys guys, seriously its not a date. Its just two people who happens to want to watch the same movie and got noone to accompany them.. (yeah, the pat pohs are right, I don't watch movie alone one.. >_<)


    JO : gasp... do u mean i should offer her to give me a bl.... to keep her quiet? eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww... don't want... auntie... >_<

    dabido : the answer is in within.. search and you shall find... hahhaha.. (its a hint! ;) )
    saying that i paid her to go watch a movie seem to be pathetic... maybe i should say "that girl keep on bugging me and i don't even know her, she keep on saying something about love on first sight la.. have to know me or else she'll regret it for not doing so la.. " :P

    charleybean : wouldn't you wanna know? :P

    piffles : I don't have the pic, but as I said, search within and you shall find.. hehhehee..

    haiz, what to do, boring people need some entertainment mah.. XD

    By Blogger hteekay, at 9:03 AM  

  • aiseh..i watched movie alone before what, nothing wrong with that..go with opposite sex is fine with me, just a companionship lar if the person is good enuff and fun to be with to kill some times together, not necessary it's a date wor..hang out can right? cis!

    By Blogger Jo, at 4:13 PM  

  • OMG~~~!! pesky, intruding, better-than-nothing-to-do-bitchy, ask-to-many-questions women are one of the several things i hate most !

    u have my sympathy u get caught by them...

    By Blogger pikey, at 5:27 PM  

  • JO : next time if you want someone to accompany you watching a movie, don't forget to contact me. I don't mind being gossiped if it involves you.. hehhehehe//

    pikeydude(?) : what to do.. but sometimes they are your source of information you know... if you know how to deal with them, they can prove to be most useful.

    thank you for your sympathy.. LOL

    By Blogger hteekay, at 9:35 AM  

  • wei so whos the girl lah?

    why she left so early?

    and u like to watch movie alone?


    ahahhaa

    By Anonymous smashpOp, at 11:14 AM  

  • war... another gossip section here... hmm hmm...

    arr.. you watch movie alone arr??? hmm... for me i can't do that ler.. i will feel very weird if i do things alone.. i cant eat alone, can't watch movie alone (unless is at home)... just cant be alone. i will go crazy ^^

    By Anonymous aprilcherrie, at 10:39 AM  

  • jason : the girl ah? around here somwhere... maybe she is afraid of me gua?... no i don't like watching movie alone.. >_<

    cherrie : I didn't go watching the movie alone, I did went to watch the movie with the girl. I was just bluffing with the pat pohs so that they wouldn't start talking about it but it seems that it doesn't work against them but you XD

    By Blogger hteekay, at 10:56 AM  

  • yeah maybe she scared of u

    or

    maybe she just need to get some groceries so she left...

    hahahaha

    By Anonymous charleybean, at 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home