my blah blah blog~~!!!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

delay in the comic.. sorry..

It's not entirely my fault though! I did finish a comic strip but the problem are..

I don't have a scanner...

My housemate do...

My housemate that have it were sleeping right after he got back from work and he locked his door so I can't sneak in and scan my comic strip by myself...

I waited for him to wake up right until 1.30 am when my eyelids can't seem to fight against the force of gravity anymore..

but i did finish the comic... honest!

3 Comments:

  • Haven't you heard of kicking the door down, hitting your flatmate over the head with a bat and then scanning you comic.

    Okay, probably not the best for your flatmate, but it'll teach them not to be able to stay awake.

    [p.s. don't try this at home.] :-)

    By Blogger Dabido, at 3:34 PM  

  • *chuckles* Poor you. Should've done what dabido said! (Don't tell my brother I said this!)

    By Blogger Haizum, at 5:54 PM  

  • dabido and acom : oh ya, why haven't I thought of that one! smacks head!

    By Blogger hteekay, at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home