my blah blah blog~~!!!

Friday, April 07, 2006

Peachy Lemon?? HAHAHA

While I was searching for some dvds to watch, I stumbled upon a cd that I thought was lost two years ago..
The cd was a gift after me , Haizum and Hadibi tried to join in an internet singing contest. The contest was organised by a company called i-dee.com which unfortunately was closed down few months after we have submitted our clip.. :( . The prize was RM 500 per week !!! if given that we are able to stay on top of the votes, we were able to win again the next week.. dammit! why didn't we join in earlier!


Image hosting by Photobucket



This brings back the memories... aahhh the hair... its weird I know.. and I was way skinnier the last time.. hahaha..
anyway, I don't want to bore you people with details so let me show two clips from us...

The Peachy Lemon!! (don't ask why we choose that name.. hahaha)

this is a song called bedroom window by a local indie band nice stupid playground. I use to listen to them over and over again during high school. They were great! hmm... wonder what happened to them now?


A song from the corrs, I only practiced on that song in one night so I was afraid that I would screw up, in which unfortunately I did! >_<

Image hosting by Photobucket


I hope we can do it again soon!!!!

20 Comments:

  • anyone wants the audio version? XD

    By Blogger hteekay, at 9:54 AM  

  • r u sure is that u ah...?
    surprisingly you can play very well guitar woh...keep it up!!!impressed!!

    By Blogger Jo, at 10:42 AM  

  • not bad the voices, guitar also not bad. WAHAHAHAHAA.... do u still have the same shirt?

    p.s. "wah, you damn free ah to do this
    kinda crap?"

    returning the favour. muahahah!

    By Blogger piffles, at 10:43 AM  

  • JO : okay, its not me , its just someone who looked like me with a really short hair.. -___-

    piffles : the shirt ah? y? I still have but I mutated it already.. LOL

    It was right after work la wei! :P

    By Blogger hteekay, at 11:44 AM  

  • Bleh kenny~ LOL~ well done!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:01 PM  

  • wow cool... didn't know that you know how to play guitar... cool cool... ^^

    By Anonymous aprilcherrie, at 3:05 PM  

  • That was really cool. I really enjoyed it. They have great voices.

    Good guitar playing too.

    [A little too much presence on the guitar I think, and not enough bass. You might want to consider that for next time.]

    Thnx for sharin it. Got any more?

    By Blogger Dabido, at 4:43 PM  

  • peachy lemon?

    By Anonymous smashpOp, at 7:53 PM  

  • ooo! nice~ I nvr seen this~ only heard the mp3~
    haha~ cool~

    By Anonymous Ed, at 3:07 AM  

  • Woooo,I want Hadibi and Haizum to go audition for voices for our Saladin animation already! WOOO!!! Fantastic! And the auditions are coming soon....;)
    Yup,you are a lot slimmer then,Ho!
    Why are we all putting on weight now,eh? The sadness...........

    By Blogger Sandra Khoo, at 12:17 PM  

  • WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA

    Enuff said.

    By Blogger Haizum, at 12:05 AM  

  • anonymous : bleh to you too! bleh!

    aprilcherrie : I can (2+2=?)play very well too, if you catch my drift.. ;)

    dabido : enlighten me master, teach me how to play better! sadly that was the only recording we have ever done. We just can't find time and the right recording equipment to do it again.. -___-

    smashpop : I said don't ask! >_<... ok, if u want to know, it involves a can of flavoured tea...

    ed : watching it is a whole different experience ya? XD

    sandra : what about me? -___-, ya i know, I'm well built now compared to last time... shit.

    acom : shaddup!

    By Blogger hteekay, at 10:19 AM  

  • The secret to better playing is within you young padwan! Just stay in time, and hit the right notes. :-)

    Yeah, I can relate to the 'not having the right equipment' thing. Isn't it funny that so many good musicians can never afford the right stuff, yet I bet they all know some rich joker who has all the equipment and can't play a thing! ;-)

    By Blogger Dabido, at 6:07 PM  

  • Hey, it involves TWO cans of flavoured tea. =P

    By Blogger Haizum, at 12:40 AM  

  • OMG :D

    By Blogger Hadibi, at 2:56 PM  

  • Nice. Love the Corrs impression, and the log's harmony. The guitar sounds right, if not a very little offtune (perhaps it's the strong bass plucking?)

    By Blogger Albert, at 3:16 PM  

  • the bass was plucked too strongly? I thought u can barely hear the bass.. -___-

    ya, during that time the strings were fairly new so it didn't get a proper warm up..

    By Blogger hteekay, at 4:42 PM  

  • WAH KENGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    TEPUKKAN GEMURUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Shireen K, at 5:05 PM  

  • Just saw this clips from youtube! You guys are an awesome acoustic band...come on..why stop now?? I'm definitely up for being your permanent groupie! ;)

    Can I have the mp3s of alllll your recorded songs?? Pretty pls... nadsluv@gmail.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 AM  

  • weyh~ u guys are damn kewl! tapi, mane hilang skarang? haihs~

    By Blogger miszcatcha, at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home