my blah blah blog~~!!!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Sorry, guys....

So the company finally putting on stop for its workers to go online since the last virus attack, it was a really messy stuff and the my boss decided that he had enough.

Now I'm on hiatus, my housemate does have an internet connection, but I won't have any chances on using it. He hogged the damn thing like it is his life, well I can't really say much about it since... heck , he pay for it.. >_<

If my budget for this month goes according to my plan, I should be able to apply a line of my own. But that too would take weeks for me to get connected. So I don't know when exactly I'll be back again..

Right now I'm like a junkie who hasn't got his daily fix, I felt so disconnect the 1st week but that feeling is slowly dying out with time. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. O_O

While its a good thing that I won't waste more of my time just surfing away on the internet. But still its a media that connects me to you guys.... HHHMmmmm..

Anyway I'm just here to inform whoever reading this (if there is any) that the fact is I'm DOWN, but definately NOT OUT.

See you guys when I see you..

2 Comments:

  • 'He hogged the damn thing like it is his life,'

    The internet is life. Choose Life, Choose Internet! :-)

    Hope to see you soon matey!

    By Blogger Dabido, at 5:58 PM  

  • dabido: It seems like the internet will have to wait.. :(

    I've just bought me a wacom tablet and it cousted me an arm and a leg! plus a credit card.. XD

    By Blogger hteekay, at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home