my blah blah blog~~!!!

Monday, May 08, 2006

for sandra.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The 1st drawing I did using my now beloved Wacom tablet.. well not exactly the drawing.. i drew it on a piece of paper and then scanned and colored it on photoshop cs2 with my (you've guessed it!) tablet! wwooo!!!

Okay okay , I know it sucked, the lighting it everywhere and the shadings are out of place. Its my 1st time what... I'll improve.. ;)

Anyway, its for you Sandra . Hope you like it, oh ya... your tablet is still with me.. maybe I'll leave it at Ed's place so you can go pick it up later? .. and I'm sending you the better quality one of this drawing so you can oggle at its flaws... >_<

6 Comments:

  • I used to use a Wacom Tablet when I was a graphic designer! w00t!

    I was upset when it died and the company wouldn't buy me a new one ... I had to use a normal mouse after that! [Darn cheapskates!] ;-)

    By Blogger Dabido, at 9:27 PM  

  • Haha,thhaannxx HO!Quite an effort on your part.Whats happening in this scene?The dog jumping over the girl,upsetting her book?
    Your link is in the list mar...just a little way down...no worries,gonna re-do them all in a proper surfing order. You should've settled for mine with the flawed battery,heh!nawwww,good you've got a new baby. ^^

    Thanx!

    By Blogger Sandra Khoo, at 2:43 PM  

  • fuh hebat la u.. :P

    i did something too.,.lol

    By Anonymous smashpOp, at 11:34 PM  

  • its really good for a 1st time! :)

    more more!

    By Blogger yellow_monsta, at 11:39 PM  

  • dabido : sorry to hear that dude, but seriously that damn thing is expensive...

    sandra : I know, I know should have bought your lousy battery eating stylus tablet instead. Damn, I regret that I didn't now... >=)

    smashpop : ala, biasa la.. dah la berbakat.. apa nak buat.. hahahahaha..

    yellow_monsta : stop... giving... me... pressure.... -___-""

    By Blogger hteekay, at 10:34 PM  

  • wow, I like your drawing.. very nice!
    more :P (dun worry, not putting pressure on you la)

    By Blogger Pianonee, at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home